We have been contracted to Iain Pattie Associates, an English Architectural Firm based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. For the past 13 years, we have been involved in the following
contracts for the Tanzanian Government:
- 2010 Block B Furniture Refurbishment and Supply
- 2006-2008 Annex - A new build on the State House property for President Kikwete
- 2008-2009 Masaki - A new build for retiring President Benjiman Mkapa
- 2005-2008 New Residences in Dar es Salaam
- 2003 - 2004 Reception Block - A new build to receive all visitors to the State House
including Visiting Head of States.
- 2003 Private Retirement Residence - Residence for President Benjiman Mkapa -
- 1998 - 2002 State House Refurbishment Project. We have completed the refurbishment of the entire State House including Banquet Hall, State Rooms, President’s Private Meeting Rooms, an entire wing of Visiting Head of State Bedrooms and Living Rooms, three blocks of all the Presidential and Government offices including Cabinet and Conference Rooms.
Designed and Hosted by Roger Small / Freelance Creative Copyright 2010
- $25million 180 Bedroom refurbishment project.
Completed in December 2010.
MALALA BUSH LODGES – SELOUS GAME RESERVE, TANZANIA – 2008/2009
- Consisting of two 12 Bedroom Camps,Mvumo River Lodge and Selous Wildlife lodge.
- Private Presidential Suite, main lapa and 4 seperate suites.
- 1997-1998 Design, project co-ordination and procurement for entire hotel.
- 2004 completed Karambezi Restaurant and Bar refurbishment
- 2009 Completed refurbishment
FOR SECURITY REASONS WE ARE NOT OBLIGED TO SHOW THE COMPLETED PROJECTS
Please call or email us for a more comprehensive Portfolio